blog

Black Pearl Weddings of London is
a superior boutique wedding planning
and consultancy service.


Sunday 19 May 2013

Meet West London Flowers

West London Flowers has over 20 years experience in providing high quality, fresh flowers for Weddings or Funerals. We are totally committed to offering the finest floral service in West London. Your peace of mind and satisfaction is our number one priority.

We are privileged to have spoken to West London Flowers owner Beryl St Marti, to find out more her and her business.  
Please can you tell me a little bit about your business?

In 2006 I closed my flower shop which I ran for a number of years, to do what I enjoy doing most, creating beautiful flower arrangements for weddings.

What type of services do you offer?

Working from my studio makes it easier for me to meet with my clients and have a chat about their wedding flowers at a time and place to suit them.

All flowers are bought in fresh for clients individual needs, sourced from the dutch auction rooms and shipped to the UK over night.



What type of venues have you worked with?

We have provided flowers for a variety of venues such as hotels, stately homes and iconic buildings in and around London. Some of the most famous being, Fortnum and Mason, Highclere Castle, St James Palace, Middle Temple, Syon Park and Pembroke Lodge in Richmond Park to name but a view. I have a list of venues on my website: www.westlondonflowers.com

How does your service appeal to couples?

Couples are really busy working and have little time at the weekends to cram everything in seeing suppliers and to have some time to relax. I can  answer a lot of their queries via email and have arranged whole weddings this way only to meet the bride on the wedding day. I realise that means that the couple have to trust you to deliver so to speak and I am very flattered by this.
What can your service add to a wedding?

Most couples are on a set budget so we can advise them on how to save money using a few of our tricks to cut corners and save.

Images curtsey of : West London Flowers
Visit:  West London Flowers